Springfield Echelon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230713-032040.png

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Sports World yesterday and checked out the new Echelon. The action was really smooth, the slide and frame were really well done and the finish was nice too. But in the end it was really just a "Meh" moment. Nothing really jumped out at me and said "buy me" so I gave it back.
I may pick one up in the future, but I'm going to wait to see the reviews and if there are any issues, especially after the Prodigy debacle.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^ I fondled one at Bailey's in Ada yesterday. Nice enough but doesn't do anything for me. Then again, no striker fired pistol really does. I keep a few Glocks around just because I'm so familiar with them and carried them on duty for so long and know I can usually trust them to perform...though they're not infallible. Striker-fired, polymer guns to me are just tools. I don't get attached to them like I do gun where I can see and feel a high level of craftsmanship. That's why I'm such a sucker for older S&W revolvers and things like that.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I was not impressed at all... had one in my hand was going to buy it to do a review on it on Youtube..... the trigger was mushy.... very sig like. I feel like there are better striker fired guns out there for the same money or less. This is just an overgrown hellcat.