Springfield Echelon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Springfeld is at least 0-2 on new releases being smooth. The SA-35 and the Prodigy both had problems.

I'll stick with my PSA Dagger and not have to worry about PSA selling us down the river like Springfield did.
Right. The amount of R&D they did on the Dagger is ginormous. What a innovative company

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right. The amount of R&D they did on the Dagger is ginormous. What a innovative company
The R&D on the Hi Power was done in the 1930s, yet Springfield still screwed up their version for release and HS Produkt did the R&D for what became the XD, yet when sold as the HS2000 it cost about half of what Springfield sells them for. At least PSA sells their Glock clone (that they make themselves) for half of what Glock does.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The R&D on the Hi Power was done in the 1930s, yet Springfield still screwed up their version for release and HS Produkt did the R&D for what became the XD, yet when sold as the HS2000 it cost about half of what Springfield sells them for. At least PSA sells their Glock clone (that they make themselves) for half of what Glock does.
My comment has nothing to do with Springfield. Only that PSA garbage