SpritualGuns...........take a break man!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, unless it was causing problems for the server (which is always possible), I don't really have a problem with what he was doing. I think the "one post per day" rule used by some giver-awayers makes more sense, but SG was following the rules of the giveaway...

There's also the Terms of Service that everyone who signs up for the forum agrees to. Enough evidence was available to give me reasonable suspicion. And that is all that will be discussed about that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ishootthepictures.files.wordpress.com_2011_09_vlcsnap_2011_09_12_22h44m25s150.jpg

Lazlo is gone.....

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that explains a lot. I was wondering if something happened to SG, because the FN giveaway thread wasn't the first post in New Posts, and he wasn't the last poster in the thread. ;)

FWIW, unless it was causing problems for the server (which is always possible), I don't really have a problem with what he was doing. I think the "one post per day" rule used by some giver-awayers makes more sense, but SG was following the rules of the giveaway...

true, but was it within the spirit of the giveaway?

There's also the Terms of Service that everyone who signs up for the forum agrees to. Enough evidence was available to give me reasonable suspicion. And that is all that will be discussed about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom