SSII or MTAC Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cueball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For IWB carry, which one is more comfortable, and has good retention, i assume they both are reliable?
The holster will be used to carry a SIG 220c.

Thanks,
CUEBALL

mdward4

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
MTAC FTW :)! I have had both and I prefer the MTAC, hands down. The SSII was VERY uncomfortable in my carry position (2:30-3:00) but the MTAC is a dream, there are days that I forget I have it on (G26 with G19 mag/sleeve). You cant go wrong with the MTAC and if you dont like it, you can sell it in the classifieds in a heartbeat.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is NO substitute for good ol' leather. Especially hand made stuff by the boys in Boise! Milt Sparks sets the standard for which others are judged.

I thought the same thing until I actually tried the MTAC. It's got a smoother draw to it, better retention, not to mention you can adjust the cant of the holster. The MTAC also lets you swap out the bodies to accomadate different firearms. Which since you are like me, guns come and go quicker then you can order a custom leather holster. With the MTAC, within a week you can get a new body and you're back on the road with a new holster. Oh, and the MTAC is like half the price of the SSII.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to try a Milt Sparks VM2...... way more comfy than either IMHO.

The SSII is not twice the price of a MTAC either going by prices on either site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom