Steampunk Coleman Lantern Lamp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had never heard of Steampunk Art until a new member @Bravo1413 here advertised his Artwork. I had recently got into the old Coleman Lanterns and such from another member @2busy posts about his collection. I have a few as well.

Met up with @Bravo1413 and bought one of his creations, an actual Coleman Lantern made into a Lamp! Thought that would be nice to carry in the Motorhome and hang up when camping! Nice gent and he is talented in what he does. Thanks @Bravo1413!! Below is the Lamp I bought. It is so Cool! What talent he has!

EB92CDB7-3CF9-45B4-8576-F80F8890D7DF.jpegF852D787-707A-4EA0-BFEC-8028D153A9B4.jpeg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had never heard of Steampunk Art until a new member @Bravo1413 here advertised his Artwork. I had recently got into the old Coleman Lanterns and such from another member @2busy posts about his collection. I have a few as well.

Met up with @Bravo1413 and bought one of his creations, an actual Coleman Lantern made into a Lamp! Thought that would be nice to carry in the Motorhome and hang up when camping! Nice gent and he is talented in what he does. Thanks @Bravo1413!! Below is the Lamp I bought. It is so Cool! What talent he has!

View attachment 367490View attachment 367491
There used to be some battery powered LEDs that you could swap out with the burner tubes. I think they were on eBay but don't know if they are still available. No holes had to be drilled and still able to swap back to original .

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be some battery powered LEDs that you could swap out with the burner tubes. I think they were on eBay but don't know if they are still available. No holes had to be drilled and still able to swap back to original .

Hmmmmm LEDs. I cannot get that big hat one to work. Maybe this might be an option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom