• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 5052 aluminum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Would like some small stuff, 1/16”- 1/8” angle, flat bar, tubing, would like to get a hold of some plate, especially 4’x10’ sheet of 0.080.

still looking for a Ruger American ranch that takes AR mags in 223

Still looking for a CZ527 in 223

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
May not have so much now with the economy the way it is but when I needed aluminum sheet or plate I went to Standard Iron off Reno.
The building on the North side of Reno .
They have scrap aluminum of all kinds in there Copper scrap also.

I do have some aluminum tread plate running boards off a 1980 chevy truck.
Not shiny.
You are welcome to them if you need them for a project.

I also have a bunch of odd long pieces of aluminum like angle etc but not angle .
It is the aluminum hardware that was used to hold together a Harbor freight green house.
https://www.harborfreight.com/lawn-...ft-x-12-ft-greenhouse-with-4-vents-93358.html

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
May not have so much now with the economy the way it is but when I needed aluminum sheet or plate I went to Standard Iron off Reno.
The building on the North side of Reno .
They have scrap aluminum of all kinds in there Copper scrap also.

I do have some aluminum tread plate running boards off a 1980 chevy truck.
Not shiny.
You are welcome to them if you need them for a project.

I also have a bunch of odd long pieces of aluminum like angle etc but not angle .
It is the aluminum hardware that was used to hold together a Harbor freight green house.
https://www.harborfreight.com/lawn-...ft-x-12-ft-greenhouse-with-4-vents-93358.html
I may hit you up on some of that, just need to get the project started and see what exactly I need before I bug you.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Try Metal Supermarket, there in SE OKC, south of SE 82 and west of I35
I got priced for a 4x10 sheet that fits the bill, but they want $300 for it. I’m hoping to find something a little cheaper. I wouldn’t mind finding a big highway sign that’s been scrapped, that would probably fit my needs nicely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom