Stillwater Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would like a gun range in Stillwater?

• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

shepherm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would be the place: http://www.oklahomaconcealedcarry.com/
Have driven out to where it is supposed to be but found no signs of the business. According to the internet they exist. Might have given them some business if I could find them.

The class schedule on their website indicates they are in business.

They exist. I have never used the range but Tom the owner is a great guy and has done lots of transfers for me. I know they do Concealed training and other stuff but I dont think he has a public range. I would send him an email and Im sure he will help you out.

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I google mapped them. Is that where the range is also? Also it says "closed" on the schedule for open range shooting.

He only does "open Range" occasionally CLASS DATES

You can see his classes in the past where it says "open Range time" on Saturdays. If you get on his email list he will send an email with the Saturday's he has decided to do open range time, or you can check that web page once a week. As the weather gets nicer he will have more open range days, but if it is muddy he tends to not have them.

The reason they say "closed" on the web page is because the class date is over. When he posts one for a future date it will say open.

Stillwater Armory Class Description said:
Open Range Time
"Come Shoot with Us"

No enrollment is required. Just show up at your convenience during open times. Please drive directly to the range as the classroom will not be open, just follow the signs to the range.

Open Range Time provides you the opportunity to use our range at your own pace and for as long or as short a time as you want (during open times). Shoot at the distance you want and at the pace you are comfortable with.

A Range Safety Officer will be present during all open range times. Although safety is the primary role of the Range Officer, assistance and instruction will be provided on an as available basis.

Cost is $10 per individual or $20 per family (immediate family only). Payment is in cash only when you arrive at the range. Time is unlimited during open hours.

Shooting benches and target stands with cardboard backers will be provided
Paper silhouette targets are available for $1 each or you may bring your own paper target
Steel silhouette targets may be rented for an unlimited time for $5
9mm, .40 S&W and limited supplies of .38 special ammo will be available.
Stoppages will be called on a regular basis to allow for target changes, etc.
Hearing and Eye Protection must be worn at ALL TIMES while on the range.
No facilities will be available during Open Range Time
Handguns Only
Drawing, moving, etc will be allowed IF you are the only person on the range.
Stationary shooting from a benched gun if other shooters are present.
You must sign a Liability Waiver and Safety Policy Agreement prior to participation.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times but are more than welcome to shoot.

If you have any questions or need direction to the range, please e-mail or call us at 405-612-1124.

jtyler05si

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He only does "open Range" occasionally CLASS DATES

You can see his classes in the past where it says "open Range time" on Saturdays. If you get on his email list he will send an email with the Saturday's he has decided to do open range time, or you can check that web page once a week. As the weather gets nicer he will have more open range days, but if it is muddy he tends to not have them.

The reason they say "closed" on the web page is because the class date is over. When he posts one for a future date it will say open.

Thank you sir. Makes perfect sense now.

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been out to an open range days at the stillwater armory but that is where I took my conceal carry class, it was a pretty nice place, really easily missed though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom