Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom's been in the game a couple of years. He just moved out on 6th, and seems to be doing pretty well. Best of luck to him and his family, they are great people!

Tom and Sabra are really cool people! Very helpful and they will remember you.
Their prices are decent, not too high, but not the absolute lowest. They have a nice selection of tactical accessories and holsters.
I'm just really disappointed they closed their range down.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom and Sabra are really cool people! Very helpful and they will remember you.
Their prices are decent, not too high, but not the absolute lowest. They have a nice selection of tactical accessories and holsters.
I'm just really disappointed they closed their range down.

Their range was great, but I think it became an issue of affording the insurance on it. They were too far away from town and it became impractical to operate the range and the store.

Their prices are pretty good, great even for Stillwater. I haven't been to their new store since I'm not in cowtown anymore.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Camo Corner Military Surplus store out on 51, a mile or two east of I-35, is constructing an outdoor range. I was out there Monday and saw a giant dirt mound shaped like a U and went back in and asked and was informed that it was in the works and that it will most likely be a free range just sign a consent/liability form and go shoot. Its about a 20 or so minute drive from central Stillwater but it beats any other option I have. The store also has alot of gear not sure about guns and ammo as I only saw a little bit.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Camo Corner Military Surplus store out on 51, a mile or two east of I-35, is constructing an outdoor range. I was out there Monday and saw a giant dirt mound shaped like a U and went back in and asked and was informed that it was in the works and that it will most likely be a free range just sign a consent/liability form and go shoot. Its about a 20 or so minute drive from central Stillwater but it beats any other option I have. The store also has alot of gear not sure about guns and ammo as I only saw a little bit.

Did it look like anything past 100?
Even if it isn't free, it would be better than most anything else around here. There is a rifle/pistol club up by Lake McMurtry, but I heard it is often closed down.
A friend also informed me there is a former contractor opening up a 1000yd range down by Carney on 177. Don't know when though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Check out the Ponca City Rifle and Pistol Club.
We offer everything from Hi power matches, USPSA, Rimfire matches, and just come out and shoot whenever you want to. Two 25 yd pistol/rimfire bays, 2, 35 yd pistol/rimfire bays, 50 meter, and a 100 yd bay. We are currently building a 300 yd range, and will be finished this year. Lots of steel poppers, Texas Stars, Polish Plate racks, Dueling Trees, and paper target frames available to shoot.
We also offer a shotgun area for clay pidgons.

What more could you ask for?

http://poncarpc.org/

Latest posts

Top Bottom