The real bedlam is the traffic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed that Pistol Pete has no guns. The wife says that they were confiscated years ago by Obama. Well here's a pic. But gun is holstered.
1699122554291.png
Is that true?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived in Stillwater, I made sure to stay home and not go anywhere, or leave town altogether on football weekends, especially Bedlam. Can’t imagine how much worse it is now!
Same. It was much nicer during the summer when all of the kids went home. Our oldest and her husband live up there now and even though she graduated from there back in 2020 she can't believe how much busier it seems now.

JoeGloker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born in Stillwater, Dec. of 61, when first driving could drive from one end of Stillwater to the other down Perkins Rd on an early Sunday morning and hitting the lights perfectly do it in what seemed like five minutes, you can now sit at one light for five minutes, my how times have changed , of course the city limits to city limits has also changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom