Stolen guns---- help osa!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stolen from my brothers house located on Slick Road S. of Kellyville last week in a daytime burglary:

Colt Woodsman 22 LR. Blue finish, 4" Barrel w/holster and magazine. SN 34213-S. This is a second generation Woodsman with the magazine release up by the trigger on the left side. The base of the grip is parallel to the bore axis. It's been in my family over 60 years until last week............

Ruger SR40C .40S&W Pistol, blue w/9 round & 15 round magazines SN 343-58165

Ruger LCP .380 Auto w/laser, blue finish w/carrying case SN 377-45338

Browning A -Bolt Stainless Stalker caliber . 270 Win, black composite stock, SN 1329WW351. It has a Vortex Crossfire Rifle Scope, 4-16x50 AO CRF-650-AOHT. THIS GUN IS SCARCE AND SHOULD BE EASY TO SPOT! They rarely sell on the open market. I looked all over trying to find one of these guns. It is the only one I've ever seen and I bought it at Wannamacher (15 or so years ago)

Stevens 12 ga. pump shotgun no SN.
Winchester Model 94 30-30 Lever Action no SN

The first four guns are entered into NCIC. If located, please call 911 and keep the gun/guns in sight. Creek County Deputy Drew Mullinax at Creek County SO, 918-227-6374 is working the case. I will be cruising the next few Tulsa gun shows handing out flyers.

For those of you going to gun shows, please print this off and take it with you.

Thanks. If you have any questions or information, don't hesitate to call, text or PM David, 405-612-7050

Latest posts

Top Bottom