Stolen guns---- help osa!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If somebody gets killed with some of those guns he left laying around, I hope it comes back to haunt him. If they busted into his safe and took them, I'd be totally on his side. But he doesn't have a safe, and I'm not on his side.

Why stop there? Why not blame him for having an insufficient safe?

What if they stole the safe?

"He should've bolted it to the ground!"

Boof.

The only safe he should require is his own abode.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, because a locked front door and the security of your own home is considered "unsecured". Your car is unsecured inside your locked garage. The contents of your car are unsecured any time you leave it. Do you put your TVs, radios, cell phones, iPads, and everything else that cost more than his guns in your safe every night? Do you lock them up when you go to work every day? If not, I will make sure to say that listening to you whine about losing them is a waste of words. I won't feel any pity for you

Got two on me. If they're not on me, they're locked up in the safe. I'd never leave guns laying around the house. The home is the castle, but I'd hate to get shot with one of my own guns by walking in on a burglary. Save your pity for someone else. Maybe some ghetto kid or liquor store owner that gets dinged with those stolen guns.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why stop there? Why not blame him for having an insufficient safe?

What if they stole the safe?

"He should've bolted it to the ground!"

Boof.

The only safe he should require is his own abode.

That is not a realistic expectation. Expect evil to to do evil things, and prepare accordingly.

And I thought I was a misanthropic SOB! lol

I dont think that four syllable adjective is accurate in describing 0311. Not by a long shot.

Got two on me. If they're not on me, they're locked up in the safe. I'd never leave guns laying around the house. The home is the castle, but I'd hate to get shot with one of my own guns by walking in on a burglary. Save your pity for someone else. Maybe some ghetto kid or liquor store owner that gets dinged with those stolen guns.

It sucks to have your stuff stolen, regardless of how it was secured or not secured. The thief is to blame in the end. However, one should be prepared for the consequences of their action or inaction.
By the same token, I would not hold the owner responsible for any damage that may be perpetrated by the thief with the guns in question.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is not a realistic expectation. Expect evil to to do evil things, and prepare accordingly.

I dont think that four syllable adjective is accurate in describing 0311. Not by a long shot.

It sucks to have your stuff stolen, regardless of how it was secured or not secured. The thief is to blame in the end. However, one should be prepared for the consequences of their action or inaction.
By the same token, I would not hold the owner responsible for any damage that may be perpetrated by the thief with the guns in question.

I wouldn't hold him responsible, but I'd make damned sure he knew about who got shot with the weapons that so many people are comparing to iPhones and credit cards and what not. Hundred dollar bills. But these days, it's always someone else's fault, and I don't think he'd shed a tear over it.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And when someone steals your TV and uses that money to buy a gun, you're being irresponsible for not expecting them to do so and preparing accordingly.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold him responsible, but I'd make damned sure he knew about who got shot with the weapons that so many people are comparing to iPhones and credit cards and what not. Hundred dollar bills. But these days, it's always someone else's fault, and I don't think he'd shed a tear over it.

I hear you, but I couldnt hold him responsible unless it was a case of him providing a gun to someone knowing they were going to commit a crime with it. Then, all bets are off.
I dont know the op, so I cant speak as to his state of mind about feeling guilt in the event they are used that way.

And when someone steals your TV and uses that money to buy a gun, you're being irresponsible for not expecting them to do so and preparing accordingly.

That is a non sequitur. Sometimes;well many times, extending an argument to an absurd conclusion does not further the conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom