Stolen guns---- help osa!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thieves are completely responsible o matter how you slice it. I feel bad for the OP friend whom had their guns stolen. I also understand the responses of those that say one should be able to leave the guns in a locked home without having to worry about a break in and then theft of firearms.

My question to this people is, would you have the same response or feelings for the guy if instead of leaving his guns in his house he left the same amount of cash sitting out, say $3000 worth. I think most would call the guy a knuckle head for not stashing the cash in a more secure location.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thieves are completely responsible o matter how you slice it. I feel bad for the OP friend whom had their guns stolen. I also understand the responses of those that say one should be able to leave the guns in a locked home without having to worry about a break in and then theft of firearms.

My question to this people is, would you have the same response or feelings for the guy if instead of leaving his guns in his house he left the same amount of cash sitting out, say $3000 worth. I think most would call the guy a knuckle head for not stashing the cash in a more secure location.

Funny you bring this up. 30 years ago I began as an electrical apprentice working in Dallas. The first job I was on was in a condo complex that had been wired with aluminum wiring and we went unit to unit, pigtailing copper between the aluminum and the end device. Fancy, shmancy places...waterfalls and stone inside, fabric-covered walls, vaulted ceilings, little streams running through them, etc - not your typical apartment homes!

One resident had stacks of $100 bills sitting everywhere, end tables, knick-knack shelves, dresser, coffee table, etc. Smooth, clean, unfolded, new, TEMPTING, stacks. I bet there was $100,000 in cash sitting out for folks to drool over. I thought at the time this was definitely one man who obviously had more money than functional brain cells.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I thought I was a misanthropic SOB! lol

Okay...I had to look that one up. At least I learned a new word today.

mis·an·throp·ic

/ˌmisənˈTHräpik/

adjective

adjective: misanthropic

disliking humankind and avoiding human society.

"a misanthropic drunken loner"

synonyms: antisocial, unsociable, unfriendly, reclusive, uncongenial, cynical, jaundiced

Latest posts

Top Bottom