Stolen guns---- help osa!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everybody feels sorry for the guy that had an arsenal of unsecured weapons stolen from him. I don't feel pity for him; I feel antipathy.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody feels sorry for the guy that had an arsenal of unsecured weapons stolen from him. I don't feel pity for him; I feel antipathy.

Yeah, because a locked front door and the security of your own home is considered "unsecured". Your car is unsecured inside your locked garage. The contents of your car are unsecured any time you leave it. Do you put your TVs, radios, cell phones, iPads, and everything else that cost more than his guns in your safe every night? Do you lock them up when you go to work every day? If not, I will make sure to say that listening to you whine about losing them is a waste of words. I won't feel any pity for you

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow, not needed! The thief is the only one to blame! If I leave a $100 bill in my house, it's still my $100 bill~!

OP - Sorry for your brother's loss. Will keep my eyes peeled.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, not needed! The thief is the only one to blame! If I leave a $100 bill in my house, it's still my $100 bill~!

OP - Sorry for your brother's loss. Will keep my eyes peeled.

If somebody gets killed with some of those guns he left laying around, I hope it comes back to haunt him. If they busted into his safe and took them, I'd be totally on his side. But he doesn't have a safe, and I'm not on his side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom