Stolen guns---- help osa!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
<<<<<<<Country Boy

I see where you are coming from. However. There is a 22 by the back door one by the front door. A shotgun by the bed and a pistol in the nightstand. I don't bother with opening the safe every morning to put them up before I leave for work. What about the couple that never leave my truck ever. There is a rifle in the truck seat everyday of the year. Usually there are two or more in the winter time. You never know when a hunting excursion will break out around here. :anyone:

Same here

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now if we don't lock up every weapon we have and some dirtbag breaks in we're responsible?
You should only be able to own firearms if you have a safe?
Got it. Thanks.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now if we don't lock up every weapon we have and some dirtbag breaks in we're responsible?
You should only be able to own firearms if you have a safe?
Got it. Thanks.

Not at all, you are just responsible for securing your weapons. I dont own a safe, but my weapons are secured. The rest are kept in an offsite safe. If I didnt have a safe available, then I would secure them the same way as the others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<<<<<<<Country Boy

I see where you are coming from. However. There is a 22 by the back door one by the front door. A shotgun by the bed and a pistol in the nightstand. I don't bother with opening the safe every morning to put them up before I leave for work. What about the couple that never leave my truck ever. There is a rifle in the truck seat everyday of the year. Usually there are two or more in the winter time. You never know when a hunting excursion will break out around here. :anyone:

Well I wouldnt tell you Where they are , but theres one within reach...Anywhere I am.....LOL... ;)

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not bickering with anyone. I agree you should lock up youre stuff. Just not everyone can pop for a $500-1200 safe to lock up their hipoint and model 60.

A determined thief will get into just about any setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom