Stoops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So now that we know he tells us to forgive a thug for beating the crap out of a girl and we should give the punk another chance....yet months later march against a dipshlixk (with no prior record)for singing a rasisss chant in dumb error of judgment..

The question is.. Is it time for him to go? I mean really is ok the knock a beach out but not say the n word ?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I think kicking those kids out was overreaching.

As for the other thing, I am a fan of a school whose coaches regularly kick a-holes off the team, putting ethics over winning. But then again, OSU didn't take congress's money to buy players back in the 30s either. Some traditions die hard.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I think kicking those kids out was overreaching.

As for the other thing, I am a fan of a school whose coaches regularly kick a-holes off the team, putting ethics over winning. But then again, OSU didn't take congress's money to buy players back in the 30s either. Some traditions die hard.

OSU and OU have both given players multiple chances for serious infractions. Neither team should throw stones in regards to players legal issues. I also don't think the OU students should have been removed from the university over their stupidity. The young woman that got punched was not without fault either, though I don't think anyone deserves to have their face crushed (man or woman). As for Stoops marching with his players, well that is part of the job. They were marching against racism, not the kids that led the chant in particular. It is my opinion that too much is being made of this all the way around. Those two students had to leave or their lives on campus would have been miserable, but they should not have been forced out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom