Stop Recording: Cameras Used Against You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't find it now, but there's a video out there showing views of a police shooting from 3 different police dash cams; from one you would think the cops had no right to shoot, another you couldn't be sure, and the third you could say they absolutely should have shot him.
Video doesn't always tell the thruth.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't find it now, but there's a video out there showing views of a police shooting from 3 different police dash cams; from one you would think the cops had no right to shoot, another you couldn't be sure, and the third you could say they absolutely should have shot him.
Video doesn't always tell the thruth.
Video does indeed tell the truth. Just not all of it.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not and will not have cameras at home , people who do are IMO doing themselves no favors .

I have cameras outside not inside. Inside is just stupid.
Agreed.

As for businesses, I know of one business owner that took out the cameras from his shop after the Ersland trial.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When it comes to the outside cameras they are great to get images of who was on the property, at the front door, broke in the door and when.
In real time or after the fact.
But this discussion has made me think there are some negative aspects also..
If you have an after action event,
One thing is for sure your council needs to review the video before handing it over to anyone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom