Stuck in Rancho Cucamonga

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grew up in the mountains to your north.
El Burrito for a gut grenade lunch
Rent a sport bike and ride "The Loop". Up Hwy 18/ Waterman Canyon out of San Bernardino, then east, across the length of the San Bernardino range to Big Bear lake, then Hwy 38 back down. It's a rocket ship ride of well banked twisty turns and awesome views.

Don't forget the obligatory pig out at In N Out.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spend a good amount of time in LA, but always up in the Valley and Ventura county, never out east. So all I can add is to head west on the 10 and exit somewhere near Dodger Stadium, and hit up Philippe which is at the criss-cross of Alameda and Main.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Take the 15 South to Lake Elsinore and run the Ortega Highway (hwy 74) to San Juan Capistrano. It's Funnest on a bike.

Ortega Hwy is a totally killer drive. At the other end near where it runs into the 5 freeway is a restaurant called Wahoo's Fish Taco. That's where you wanna go, yessir!

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that you need to but you are right next to a Bass Pro. Victoria Gardens, where BPS is, in a nice big outdoor mall. Should fill several nights of eating. How much time to you have to your self to go and explore? Only afternoons and evenings after work? Weekends? Big Bear would be a good place to visit and makes a nice day trip. One thing I really enjoy is taking my convertible K5 on a drive up Pacific Coast Hwy. As another said, drive South on I-15 to Lake Elsinore and then take Hwy 74 (Ortega Hwy) West to San Juan Cap. Then at San Juan get on PCH and head North into Laguna Beach and Newport Beach. At Newport, my hometown, you can either keep heading North on PCH into Huntington Beach (Surf City) or you an get on the 55 Fwy North and head back to RC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom