• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Subcompact 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
We did exactly that when my wife wanted to select "her" gun. Cost us several hundred bucks with different models before she selected the Sig.
Now she complains about the recoil, only wanting to shoot the Kimber .45acp when going to the range as it doesn't "kick" so much. Used it when getting her CC permit.
I still ask her weekly where her gun is?
Answer, in your truck.
No, it's in the door pocket where I put it when you're driving alone to Tulsa to visit MIL. You didn't see it?
Blank look.
It frustrates me as I keep drilling how the shat will go down in parking lots and so on when It appears to fall on deaf ears.
Wifey goes out walking every day with the dog. I'm always harping, "Where's your gun?"

Crap, she's got the damn dog in a stroller because half the time he can't hang with her. Hell, she could carry an AR and a beta mag, or three.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don’t have any to sell, but when I was wanting something a little easier to conceal than a full size I was dead set on the M&P shield 2.0…until I held the Sig P365. I absolutely love the Sig. It does have a snappy recoil to it, but so do all micro compacts. It is smaller and more comfortable than the shield series.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I will always recommend the hellcat. I am also small and it is the only thing I can conceal comfortably. I would also take a gander at the Ruger EC9s.

If weight was not an issue, then also the Sig P938.

DS0331

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking for a small lightweight 9mm for my daughter. She is very petite do size/weight is a concern. Near Yukon ok
Wife loves her 365XL (with safety) and my 43x mos. Big boys would be a great place to rent and try. R&M in minco is excellent. Ronnie spent about 30 mins letting her rack and dry fire anything she wanted in 9 and pulled out probably 20 guns for her to try. Extremely polite and patient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom