Suggestions For A One Piece Scope Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Another vote here for the Burris PEPR mount with the QD latches. I've had mine for probably 4 or 5 years now and it has seen a fair amount of on and off. Nothing crazy but it seems to return to Zero fairly well.

If you can swing American Defense money then definitely go ADM. That will be head n shoulders above the Burris PEPR but for the money the PEPR is a solid choice as its significantly cheaper than the ADM mounts.
Both of those are a bit steep for my budget.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'd go aero precision if you're running an LPVO and be done with it. Hard to beat for the cost and slim profile.
The only ones I found close to my price range were the lightweight versions on sale but with just one screw on each side of the rings I decided to pass.

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only ones I found close to my price range were the lightweight versions on sale but with just one screw on each side of the rings I decided to pass.

Been running them on my 20" gasser and 16" 3gun rifle with zero issues. ARC M10 rings are single screw and they are some of the best rings on the market. More screws isn't always better. But variety is the spice of life!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Been running them on my 20" gasser and 16" 3gun rifle with zero issues. ARC M10 rings are single screw and they are some of the best rings on the market. More screws isn't always better. But variety is the spice of life!
Good to know.

I've seen then on sale several places so it had me wondering if they were unpopular for some reason.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those insert type mounts are obnoxious to set up and more trouble than they are worth. I switched over to a Burris PEPR Mount years ago and have never looked back. Their customer service is great as well. Managed to over tighten one of the cross bolts and broke it off (totally my fault). Emailed them and asked how I could order more and they sent me two fulls sets free of charge. Great mount, great service. I’ve used them on everything from 22lr to 375 HH and never have had one move or lose lock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom