Summer Gas Prices Gonna be like

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1653076691875.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listening to the news they said gas would be $6 a gallon by August. There should be not one Democrat elected anywhere in the midterms.

I hate these idjits and what they are doing to us, the economy and our country. This is all by design.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listening to the news they said gas would be $6 a gallon by August. There should be not one Democrat elected anywhere in the midterms.

I hate these idjits and what they are doing to us, the economy and our country. This is all by design.
Yep it’s EXACTLY the plan. I heard yesterday that EV registrations were up 60% in commiefornia. Brandon’s plan is a smashing success.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If you sign the pledge to vote for Slo Jo you get free gas I think. He's givin' them everything else for free.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s 500 miles from my house in Texas to my house in Oklahoma, and I generally try to come up once a month. I seriously doubt I’m going to be able to make the trip quite as often given the gas prices. FJB :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom