Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive reviews. We're really trying to put on a quality event. Sorry about the narrow aisles. The next one will have a bit more room. The first days attendance came in at 976. That's a lot of cranky old men and social misfits. Thanks to everyone for their support. I am very grateful
Dave

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great day myself. I did not have much money to spend but had a blast. Got to meet several OSA members. Got a knife sharpened, bought a couple of paracord key chains from Tcummins and his wife and have a knife set back for me from Sanjuro . Be looking forward to the next one in this area. Thanks Dave for a great show. And there was one beanie baby it was at Sanjuro's and Tcummins table marked at $50.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since no one is griping I will. Dave quit being a tight wad and spring for Krispy Kreme donuts next time. I mean come on how can you be so cheap? All joking aside, this was the most enjoyable gun show I can remember going to. Great Job.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to correct the record, there was 1 beanie baby there, and that's only because someone decided to put him in our paracord key ring bowl. I left it with Sanjuro82 for safe keeping. Thanks to everyone who bought stuff from us today we appreciate it more than you know.

Dave you have an awesome thing going here and we hope to be a part of future shows.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to Sanjuro82, TCummings, and Kinggabby for talking to me today at the show and not ignoring me. I felt lonely and sad until I finally made my way back to your table and saw the coveted beanie baby.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally a gun show in Norman!!!! I actually passed by it when they were setting up on Friday, I think even Mrs. Beast licked her chops a bit. I have averaged one gun a month this year so she put me on restriction though :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom