Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was one vendor that was rude to my wife. He was an OSA member but didn't have his SN on his badge at the time. He was upset that the 9mm M16 wasn't for sale. After some words he asked her why sge was even there. Very rude.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was one vendor that was rude to my wife. He was an OSA member but didn't have his SN on his badge at the time. He was upset that the 9mm M16 wasn't for sale. After some words he asked her why sge was even there. Very rude.

There's no way I'd subject myself to dealing with the multitude of questions, comments, observations and opinions from and by hundreds of people passing by me in an 8 hour period as a vendor stuck behind a table at a gun show. I'd probably snap within the first half hour and start yelling indiscriminate obscenities at anyone and everyone.

Headed back over to spend some more American currency at my favorite Norman semi-annual gun show.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time at the show yesterday. It was good to see a bunch of old friends and meet tons of new OSA members.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to shake my hand, all those who made a purchase, and a BIG thanks to Super Dave for putting on a successful show. KUDOS!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a little surprised by the number of vendors who were OSA members (as I'm just now finding out by reading these posts) but who didn't identify themselves as such. Introductions would have been a lot easier.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I left the Beanie Baby with TCummings and Sanjuro82 yesterday. I had previously talked with Dave about bringing some "throw" babies and placing them throughout the show. He laughed and thought it was a good idea. I think it would be funny to pass the beanie baby around to different vendors and keep it going from show to show.

I had a great time, met a bunch of great folks, and bought a few items. Didn't really have too much extra cash to spend. The parking did suck, but was tolerable.

Thanks to Dave for hosting such a great show. I have a feeling they are just going to get better.

M

malexander

Went yesterday with my son in law (3inslugger). Great show, had a lot of fun. Bought a few things. We'll be at the Shawnee show too, probably buy some things there also. I hope there's more scopes, bi-pods, and ammo containers and such at Shawnee. (hint, hint).:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom