Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely on the smallish side, but what it lacked in quantity, it made up for in quality. I didn't see any beef jerky or beanie babies, and all the jams and jellies were next door at the farmer's market. I loved the letters, and I hope lots of people saw them. I didn't find much I needed (a P-38 and P-51 can opener), but I definitely see potential.

Oh, and Dave? This was my four-year-old's first gun show. When we left, he wanted to go back. Good on ya!

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a bag for my range gun and a can of Ballistol, seen a lot of pistols that I would like to have taken home. Good show to attend while wife went to mall but anything beats going to mall! :-)

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My five year old son had a blast. He got a paracord bracelet from Mrs. Honeybee. He had trouble deciding which one. He acted like it was the most important decision in his young life LOL. We had a good time.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great day! I sold 7 guns and 10 stripped lowers. Bought a couple too! Thanks Dave for putting on the show and thanks to everyone who came by and talked to me at my table by the food.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great day! I sold 7 guns and 10 stripped lowers. Bought a couple too! Thanks Dave for putting on the show and thanks to everyone who came by and talked to me at my table by the food.

Dude!! It's your fault I ended up getting the barbecue sandwich. I did enjoy it though. I want to come back tomorrow.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun show to go to. I made the mistake of thinking about an AR lower and missed out on it. It was great to meet some other OSA members and to see Honeybee again. My FIL had a good time and he bought himself some ammo there. I ended up heading to Sooner State Pawn to pick up a lower and a parts kit since there didn't seem to be any parts kits at the show and I missed out on the lower. I'd go again in the morning but there's nothing left for me to buy!

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great show, though my wife and I only had about 2 hours that we could spend there. Great meeting Dave, TC and others, and managed to leave two guns lighter ..... Did find some smaller items I needed for AR Builds....... Great selection too ....... Wish I could be back Sunday but that 300 miles round trips is a real PITA. Thanx again Dave .... Ya Dun Gud!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom