Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SigInBoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worked a booth for a while, walked around plenty and had a lovely time visiting with vendors and SuperDave. This is one of my first gun shows and the atmosphere was surprisingly friendly and lively. A little tight in the aisles as others have mentioned, but that's a good indicator of the support the show received, right? Hoping today will be sufficiently productive for all as well.

Last edited:

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope Super Dave becomes the Wanenmacher of the West. I can't get away much to Tulsa lately, it would be great to fill some huge arena a couple times a year.

OKC seems to have a lot of gun shows, but never one of the scale of the Tulsa or Dallas shows.

Dave is a nice fellow and has the support of the grass roots so I bet he builds a good reputation that will allow him to be successful whatever route he tries.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good show, we sold 14 guns that we had brought but I also bought a few but they all sold too so the only new guns I have to bring home are the ones I picked up to work on for new customers.
Everyone had scopes for sale including us so we only sold 1 scope but that is ok because we sell a lot of scopes at our store.
I will bring more Hi-Points next time, we took every caliber but only a couple of each, only bringing home 3 pistols and 3 carbines.
Head targets were not selling until we brought out the computer and showed the video of them being shot, The comments were that they would only be good for one hit but the video showed them taking a thousand hits and peoples minds began to change. Used one as barter for using some tools throughout the show..
It was a good time and we had lots of good laughs, really liked putting names with faces.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome Honeybee....I was wondering how the vendors would do. It's one thing to have a good 'gate'...but it's even better when the vendors do good too!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Mrs. Honeybee (Lia) ~ being that I don't do many gun shows and this was our FIRST ever to be a vendor ~~ I had such a good time!!! I want to thank all you guys for putting up with my sense of humor and spending your hard earned $$ with us. :thumb:

I had (before the show started) reservations about doing the Claremore show even tho we had already paid for tables ... but by the end of this show I bought one more table!!! So, see you there!

Super Dave and family: THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. There was kindness and helpfulness from your family that was over and above and they deserve big kudos for their constant checking on us vendors, making sure that we taken care of. :thanku:

Also, a BIG THANK YOU to the FFA who manned the concession stand. Those kids did this to earn points towards doing their FFA projects. The food was very tasty, the prices were fair the kids were very well mannered AND they did "table service"!!! Very unexpected and greatly appreciated! Oh ... Superdave .... got something like this planned for Claremore???!!!

I'm sooo pooped but one happy momma! It made my day to talk to all of you!!

Missed you Badge Bunny!

Latest posts

Top Bottom