SuperDave's Gun Show This Weekend!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bringing it all together. This weekend January 12-13th at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds. Hours are 9-5 Sat. 9-4 Sunday. The building will be packed with dealers. As usual, no flea market items are allowed. Only gun show items.

Only $8 admission and OSA members will get $1 off at the door.

There will be a raffle for a great prize with each entry. You can get a bonus entry by texting superdave to 31996

Mark's firearms will be front and center, we have a lot of private dealers signed up. I know that one dealer has a couple hundred milsurp mags to sell.

It should be a fun show.

See you there
Dave

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for supporting and putting on a gun show for people who love guns and everything about guns!!!!
Thank you SuperDave
Harry

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks Dave. I have been trying to make it to one of your shows and this is finally it. I will be there Saturday for sure.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Superdave, I live near Grove (Grand Lake area). Metcalf does shows here... junky things that they are. Went to one and was not impressed. Went to a 2nd and promised myself I'd never go back!!!

Do you think you could do a show in this area to gauge the interest?? Joplin, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville are within 50 miles. Tulsa is 80. Kansas City 200. Springfield, Mo 125. Grove has a civic center (a former Walmart store) AC and heat.

Just tossing it out there..... :wink2:

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Superdave, I live near Grove (Grand Lake area). Metcalf does shows here... junky things that they are. Went to one and was not impressed. Went to a 2nd and promised myself I'd never go back!!!

Do you think you could do a show in this area to gauge the interest?? Joplin, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville are within 50 miles. Tulsa is 80. Kansas City 200. Springfield, Mo 125. Grove has a civic center (a former Walmart store) AC and heat.

Just tossing it out there..... :wink2:
I don't know that I'll do Grove. I do put on several shows in Claremore check out www.superdavesgunshow.com for the show schedule

Latest posts

Top Bottom