SuperDave's Gun Show Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going crazy because I'm sure that I forgot something.

Of course all the tables are sold. One vendor had to back out because of a scheduled surgery, so I was able to get a really good bulk ammo dealer in that spot. He is traveling from Mississippi and promises great prices and a wide variety. I told him to stack crates in the corner if he needs to. Just bring a bunch.

I have many small dealers.
Firearms Central will have an island.
Double D steel targets
Class III designs
AAT indoor shooting range
Oklahoma Firearms training Academy (they specialize in firearms training for women)
Cannon Safes
Locked and Loaded gun shop
Several custome knife makers
and
Many others.

I have name badges for OSA members, so we can put a name to a face.

One othere great thing happened today. I was traveling around to several gun shops in town to distribute flyers, and several already had some. Thanks Guys

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m538_superdave65_1111_001.jpg

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One othere great thing happened today. I was traveling around to several gun shops in town to distribute flyers, and several already had some. Thanks Guys

Dave, Thanks for doing this. I wish you the best of luck. I'd LOVE to attend as I've never seen a good show in my beloved Norman, but I'll be in good old southwest Asia for a while. I wish you the best of luck but it sounds like you're prepared enough to not need it. Is there somewhere I can buy a ticket in the next few days before I ship out?

Damn I'm getting excited... between the show and Ingrid's for a reuben, I think I'm gonna be in heaven! ;)

Why'd you have to go and mention Ingrid's? Now I'm getting hungry.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be coming on Saturday and setting up some MIGHTY PEN product with Franson Firearms!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and being a part of the very first (hopefully of many) Superdave's Gun Shows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom