Surplus store in the metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Probably not something you could walk into a MS and find. The interwebs are your best bet. Let me check the stash when I get home tomorrow. If I have one,it’s yours.
Thanks, that would be great!

I can find them online but the shipping is a lot more than the screw itself and it seems like everytime I think of it I'm not needing anything else to add it to my order.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a bunch of stuff for my dad's WWII scrapbook from them. They even had a set of WWII tropical fats. I got his Bronze Star there too.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brigadoon still posts sales on Facebook several times a week. Some severely tempting stuff. The weirdest was his pallet of USN hard hats worn while building an aircraft carrier. I think he was under $4 each last I heard

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The surplus store on Memorial in Tulsa still exists, but I was in there Saturday and most of the surplus room looks to have switched to antiques. Whatever that place is in OKC at 89th and Western (blue collar tactical?) still had a bunch of actual surplus, last time I was there.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom