Syria about to get real ugly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From FOX News:

A senior U.S. official told Fox News that bombs were loaded with components of sarin gas, a deadly nerve gas. Syrian forces have 60 days to use these bombs until the chemical mixture expires and has to be destroyed.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah!
So!

Bombs, fire, machine guns, gas? You're dead either way. And gas is a whole lot less messy than the alternatives.

And it's their civil war not ours.

We had ours. Imagine how different things would have turned out if the international community had intervened on the side of our rebels. Imagine.

Now think about how things turned out in Egypt and Libya. Yep. Messing around in other peoples' business. That works out real well doesn't it?

Besides if they want to kill each other off let 'em. Allah won't have any problems sortin' out the good from the bad. AND - If he can't sort 'em all out maybe he ain't all that akkbar after all.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem is how close to the borders will they use it? There is a lot of rebel activity on the Turkey border. This civil war could spill-over to the region.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I care not what goes on over there. I know that sounds isolationist but most of the Middle East is so jacked up and forever will be. Why we fail to see this as a nation baffles me.

Side note, wonder where they got Seran gas.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, kinda like the weapons of mass destruction.

Me TOO! We need to keep our soldiers, sailers, airman, & marines away from there, but of course we have forces in Turkey on the border of Syria already. Why can't we worry about ourselves for once...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From FOX News:

Syrian forces have 60 days to use these bombs until the chemical mixture expires and has to be destroyed.
So, in sixty days the Seran will expire and have to be destroyed? Why will it have to be destroyed? Will it suddenly become inert? If it's inert will it become less lethal than advertised? This is from Fox News?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you know? FOX is the worlds foremost chemical warfare authority. They know all there is to know about Seran.

The thing that scares me is this will be like borderline expired milk, they'll use it just to not let it go to waste. That will cloud their judgement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom