T5 Rotella Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
seeing how we are about WM deals , they have quaker state FULL synthetic high milage 5-30, in a 5 quart jug ,,yes 5 quarts!!,,,and that weight oil works in a lot of vehicles.lawn mowers etc,. .18.83$,,cant beat that...i get a toyota oil filter there too,a complete oil change 26$...did i say FULL SYNTHETIC !!! all that rotella is blend ,and they dont say if its 50/50 or what,,i have never seen a % listed in any blend oil .. anyone know?

I‘ve only used the Dino Rotella. Never bought any synthetic or synthetic mix before.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I just sol a 06 megacab. It had to go, 2wd. I hated letting it go. Had since new and it had 111k mikes on it, never a daily driver and was stored indoors.
That’s exactly what I think I’m looking for, need a big cab for my over-sized fishing buddies and little squirt grandsons, that would also pull a boat. The pre-def Cummins 5.9 seems like best option, I’ve just never owned a Dodge/Ram…..

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
seeing how we are about WM deals , they have quaker state FULL synthetic high milage 5-30, in a 5 quart jug ,,yes 5 quarts!!,,,and that weight oil works in a lot of vehicles.lawn mowers etc,. .18.83$,,cant beat that...i get a toyota oil filter there too,a complete oil change 26$...did i say FULL SYNTHETIC !!! all that rotella is blend ,and they dont say if its 50/50 or what,,i have never seen a % listed in any blend oil .. anyone know?
Diesel oil has higher zinc. I was going to buy Valvoline VR1 10w30 until I saw this deal. VR1 also has a higher zinc additive. Zinc is the main additive that prevents wear.

Synthetic is good and I have used mobil1 in everything I own. However I still change the oil and filter around 3000-4000 miles. It’s cheap insurance.

The biggest killer of oil is contaminants and heat. Synthetic is better on the heat.

The key is changing your oil. Even synthetic gets dirty, although it may not break down like conventional oils under stressed conditions. Changing the oil regularly takes care of the breaking down.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Guess what the Rotella off that sale came to me like today? I REFUSED the order.

3 Gallon bags in a Rotella Box. I ordered 10 of the 3 gallon jugs in a box and they sent it in Plastic Freaking Bags! Said nope! They refunded my moola in 30 minutes.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Guess what the Rotella off that sale came to me like today? I REFUSED the order.

3 Gallon bags in a Rotella Box. I ordered 10 of the 3 gallon jugs in a box and they sent it in Plastic Freaking Bags! Said nope! They refunded my moola in 30 minutes.
Were they leaking?
Is that why you sent them back?

I have ran T6 5-40 synthetic and love it.
Picked up 2 of the 5 quart jugs today $23.48 each

Latest posts

Top Bottom