Taco Shop Employees Walk Off Job Rather than Serve Police Officers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Culinary historians have documented that the taco crossed The Red River about 15 years ago.
The metadata suggests that the taco is still a long way from Toledo.
I would say the historians are wrong cause i had tacos as a kid and im 60+ years old and lived north of the red river the whole time but that depends on what your calling a taco i quess. lol

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're going to hire them back, the article says the employer said their jobs are still there. Heck, if I were them I'd demand a pay raise. Everyone is demanding these days..sheesh.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I doubt those employees give a damn, especially after the manager saying that he would let them back.

Not sure if many remember but a few years ago a ton of employees from "I Don't Care Bar and Grill" near Inola didn't show up to work because they went to protect and were fired for no call, no show. Think a lot of these employees would be more cognizant of their actions if they knew they would not be granted unemployment because they were let go due to them not performing their jobs. Just speculating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom