Tagging gun owners vehicles psa warning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the Democrat party doesn't have any doctors, engineers or accountants, or even people who are educated. In fact the party is made up entirely of "welfare slugs."

I'm sure you'll be back to funnel some more of this. You're good for it.

Don't forget the thread on the front page about the pinko commie actors in Hollywood. I bet they don't have any money either :D

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, man this hoax has been going around longer than I can remember. Ya'll just have to remember when you hear about or read something like that just type "(hoax description) hoax?" and you'll find out real quick it's fake before spreading it. The tire hoax is almost as popular as the "Gangs are driving with their brights on and anyone who flashes them they kill" hoax. Believe it or not when that one started police departments around the country were warned (including mine) and it took months before it was finally labeled a hoax by all those departments lol. It's funny how quick humans are to believe something so unbelievable and yet it takes much longer to convince them it wasn't real to begin with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom