Take a kid this weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian D

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to to getting out in the woods this weekend with my dad and 2 nephews.We found some decent deer sign in haskell county while scouting for them.But the hog sign was like I have never seen!!! So they are excited that a hog could be taken as well as a deer,me too.Hope every one takes this chance to help pass our lifestyle on to OUR youth,good luck to all the young sooners going out this weekend.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutly! I'll be out this weekend with some kids and their parents in the evenings after work. The landowner I hunt on gets his clients with kids to come out and hunt.
I love watching them after the deer drops.:D

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Killed my first duck on a youth weekend duck hunt. One of the most memorable times of my life. Killed a speckle belly goose that trip too. Take the kids, get them out in the woods young and often. Probably one of the best things my dad did with me growing up. It is easier to teach a boy to be a man in the woods. Girls could learn a lot out there as well. A lot of kids miss out on lessons learned in the woods, I could see this as I went through high school and college. It's a shame.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doc, I'll trade my nephew with the PETA mom that won't let him out of the house for your younger nephews!?

Uh... wait, are we trading young boys on this website? What kind of website is this??? Perverts....

Latest posts

Top Bottom