Talk about stamina!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That guy that climed up the radio tower at 27th and memorial is still up there as of 8:30 this morning, That is 69 1\2 hours with no food and no water since the bottle they gave him after he first went up!! I did see him laying down one time so he might have gotten a little sleep? He does have some mental issues obviously but he also has some huge cahoneys by climbing around up there with no ropes or straps to keep him from falling. I couldn't do it!! I hope he gets down safely though and gets some help.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:bigeye: Seriously?!?! Ai yi yi ... :scratch::scratch: :screwy: Oh wait ... Is it intolerant that I think he "might" be just a tad bit sideways of true north?? :wink2:

In the Tulsa World article I linked to above, the TPD thinks so ;)

The 25-year-old man, who police said has a history of mental health problems, made it about two-thirds of the way up the tower near the Clear Channel Communications studios in a rain-and-lightning storm shortly after 11 a.m. Thursday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom