Tape Switch::: Inner Tube? Rubber bands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Surefire should be here after the weekend. What should I use for attaching the tape switch to a Daniel Defense VFG?

Inner tube?...What size?
Rubber Bands?... I was hoping for something that looked better. I mean, ARs are fashion statements, Right?
Or suggest an idea that worked for you.
Thanks

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3m ATG adhesive. it's double sided tape without the tape. it's just sticky stuff. It's non-staining and doesn't leave a residue.
I have some, but you're in Tulsa.

Reaction score
3m ATG adhesive. it's double sided tape without the tape. it's just sticky stuff. It's non-staining and doesn't leave a residue.
I have some, but you're in Tulsa.

Sounds cool and did a little googling. Looks like it might be locally, Looks like a frame/art/scrap booking place could carry it. I did see the dispensing guns for it, Do you have to use a gun to apply it?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Surefire should be here after the weekend. What should I use for attaching the tape switch to a Daniel Defense VFG?

Inner tube?...What size?
Rubber Bands?... I was hoping for something that looked better. I mean, ARs are fashion statements, Right?
Or suggest an idea that worked for you.
Thanks

Are you sure you want it on the VFG? If it were me I'd put it up on the rail. Here's how I rigged my Noveske:

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom