Taran Butler creeping on Jade...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerry and I got charged by 9 wild pigs once. There was so much brass in the air it looked like a mini gun firing! My first shot sent a piece of brass right behind his glasses and it burned his cheek pretty good, but he still got on the trigger! Exciting! To be charged by 9 wild pigs is a very challenging situation, but in all fairness the reason they charged right down the road at us was.....well....because we just shot their moms.
Funny how it went from bunnies to Jerry stories to pig stories....... Squirrel!!!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am jealous of some of you guys, I would love to meet Jerry Miculek, Rob Leatham, and some of the guys I've read and heard about, let alone have a chance to shoot with them. I ain't challenging Jerry to anything that remotely resembles a competition though, I usually prefer to just embarrass myself rather than let someone else do it.... LOL!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I've always said.....I don't mind shooting bad, I just hate doing it in front of all of you guys!

Yep that's exactly why I'm on the pistol range weekdays at first light, run 100 rounds and outta there by 8:30ish......I know for a fact that I can't hit the broadside of a barn while standing inside of it but I don't want other folks to know it. :)

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am jealous of some of you guys, I would love to meet Jerry Miculek, Rob Leatham, and some of the guys I've read and heard about, let alone have a chance to shoot with them. I ain't challenging Jerry to anything that remotely resembles a competition though, I usually prefer to just embarrass myself rather than let someone else do it.... LOL!

The Area 4 match is at Old Fort gun club in Van Buren Arkansas November 30th.
There's a good chance Jerry will be there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom