Tarot Card Readers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In college I dated a Wiccan chick. She was very pretty and very bohemian.

I knew a Wiccan chick in college, too. Didn't know much about that particular shade of belief, so I asked her about the whole thing. "Wicca," she said, "is a prehistoric religion." "How do you know," I replied, "since, by definition, 'prehistoric' means before recorded history." She just walked slowly away.....

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In college I dated a Wiccan chick. She was very pretty and very bohemian.

I was raised in a hindu family. My parents grew up in the country, in India. Superstition is very heavy there, or was then. Ive heard stories of ghost and curses, and a bunch of that crazy stuff. I dont believe in it, and i refuse to believe that anyone can READ your future. Many people get these books written that are supposed to summarize your life, very vaguly. The fortune teller gets your birthdate and time and figures out where the stars were positioned and yada yada yada and writes out this vague summary of your life. I swore never to look into my book but i did, dammit now i feel like im cursed. If anything happens close to what i read i feel like "maybe he/she is right", and i find myself wondering if the rest of the story will fall in place. STAY AWAY FROM THE TAROTS!!!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know many "wiccans" who don't have an inkling of what that means. Unfortunately I know several Christians who don't have an inkling what it means either.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised in a hindu family. My parents grew up in the country, in India. Superstition is very heavy there, or was then. Ive heard stories of ghost and curses, and a bunch of that crazy stuff. I dont believe in it, and i refuse to believe that anyone can READ your future. Many people get these books written that are supposed to summarize your life, very vaguly. The fortune teller gets your birthdate and time and figures out where the stars were positioned and yada yada yada and writes out this vague summary of your life. I swore never to look into my book but i did, dammit now i feel like im cursed. If anything happens close to what i read i feel like "maybe he/she is right", and i find myself wondering if the rest of the story will fall in place. STAY AWAY FROM THE TAROTS!!!
I saw a palm reader when I was like 22. I was extremely skeptical but she kept hitting the nail on the head every time. Jusy when she almost had me convinced she was for real, she tells me about my daughter..... I don't have any kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom