Taurus lifetime warranty finally comes through!!!! It took longer than you think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I finally got the first pistol I ever got back.

Some of you might remember my old posts about it.

This was wrong with it.

Cracked barrel

Several times they called and offered me a new PT92. I always declined due to it being my first pistol. I wanted the original back.

I finally got it back today. Fixed.

Note the page on the right and the 4/5/2023 date.

Now look at the bottom of the left page for when I sent it in.
smiley_abused.gif

Lifetime Warranty.....that takes a lifetime.
anim_rofl2.gif

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wowsers! I sent them a pistol on July 7 2022. Within 2 weeks they called and said it wasn’t repairable and they they would send me the closest equivalent. No problem. I traded for it knowing it was broken and not repairable. I hope it doesn’t take 15 years!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wowsers! I sent them a pistol on July 7 2022. Within 2 weeks they called and said it wasn’t repairable and they they would send me the closest equivalent. No problem. I traded for it knowing it was broken and not repairable. I hope it doesn’t take 15 years!

I actually was surprised I was able to find the submission papers.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy s**t! Why did it take 15 years? I sent a revolver in once that took like 6 or 8 months. I thought that was an excessively long time.

I love the comment at the bottom..."...please rate our customer service." Well...minus one star for being a little slow.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy s**t! Why did it take 15 years? I sent a revolver in once that took like 6 or 8 months. I thought that was an excessively long time.

I love the comment at the bottom..."...please rate our customer service." Well...minus one star for being a little slow.

They said they couldn't find the parts. I don't know. I kind of forgot about it for a while and about 3 years ago they started calling me every 6 months offering me a new gun. I kept declining. I was VERY close to just getting it back and buying my own replacement. Once it was on my mind I was starting to want it back.

In any event I have a couple of different versions of the Beretta 92, so I really wasn't missing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom