Tavor 7 experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bullpup configuration is an acquired taste. I tried hard to like the one I had, but gave up and sold it. If you’ve never had one, I recommend you load and shoot one before buying it.

redleg10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best factory trigger of any bull pup I've fired ( SAR, Aug, VHS-2). Never had a malfunction, even fired sabots and all feed perfect. A tad on the heavy side with scope. Not as accurate with heavy bullets , 1:12 twist, mine shoots best with 125-130 bullets and Speer 150 SPBT. Sorry, never shot with a can so can't help you there.

bobkhan

Enlightened Redneck
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No Tavor 7 experience, but I own a x95. It’s my favorite 556 gun. Shoots well and the recoil impulse is better than my LMT 556. The manual of arms is a bit different than an AR, but only for the loading and bolt hold open.

austin_2a

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Best factory trigger of any bull pup I've fired ( SAR, Aug, VHS-2). Never had a malfunction, even fired sabots and all feed perfect. A tad on the heavy side with scope. Not as accurate with heavy bullets , 1:12 twist, mine shoots best with 125-130 bullets and Speer 150 SPBT. Sorry, never shot with a can so can't help you there.

What kind of accuracy are you getting out of it?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had Tavors. I grew very tired of having the violent explosion right next to my eyeball/face. Sold them heavy things fast. Run em hard and you cannot breath because of the putrid smells.

redleg10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accuracy, better than a lot of bolt guns. Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8 scope used.

Attachments

• t7 target.JPG
    t7 target.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0