Tax Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitted mine on Saturday, OK accepted my return on Wednesday, and the money is pending in my account today via direct deposit.

That's pretty quick so kudos to OTC for a quick refund.

What is everyone else's timeline like?

Federal accepted my return on Monday, I don't expect to see that until sometime week after next at the earliest.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst, I haven't heard how fast the federal refunds are being deposited. I know in the past if you had submitted by Tuesday of one week, then the deposit went in the Friday of next week. if that holds true (has for past 6 years) then you should receive your deposit next Friday. With our goverment, nothing is a guarantee.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't even want to talk about mine. It's all screwed up this year. Apparently once you make over a certain amount, you can't claim student loans (and I paid a LOT in student loans last year). :crying:

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to paper file this year because of some stupid w2 for my wife's short term disability insurance. Sent the forms off last Wednesday, funds in my account today from state. I was shocked, expecting it'd take a couple more weeks. Feds still haven't processed yet...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't there is an income limit but you can only claim up to $2500 interest payments.

I'm both over the income limit and paid more than $2,500 in interest. With all the other stuff added in, I owe a little over $1,000. Not bad, but considering what I paid in, it just aggrevates me that they want more.

And no, I will not be posting stuff to sell to pay it off. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom