TCSO: Deputy shouldn't be charged because he confused his weapons (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Be a hella deal if this convicted felon dealing in illegal guns was entrapped by law enforcement.

We'll never find out because a reserve deputy killed the guy.

Even convicted felons dealing illegal guns is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Same for the Ferguson kid. Same for the Warren theatre guy, same with guy from S.Carolina.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be a hella deal if this convicted felon dealing in illegal guns was entrapped by law enforcement.

Same for the Ferguson kid. Same for the Warren theatre guy, same with guy from S.Carolina.

Why can't you focus on wrongful shooting and beatings by the police? there are plenty.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why roll your eyes! this wasn't a good kill.

I never said it was (quite the opposite as a matter of fact). Just as this wasn't a shining example of law enforcement, it is absolutely not a shining example of what used to be considered journalism. From completely failing to report who Eric Courtney Harris really was and what he was doing, failing to correctly identify the agency involved, and doing an abysmal job of explaining what a reserve deputy in the state of Oklahoma actually is, I'm surprised they can get their own names right. The media reporting on this case is simply Godawful and there's no excuse for their shoddy reporting standards.

They filing charges against dead dudes now?

Perhaps they should in this case? That's about the only way the media would be forced to report who he really was and what he was doing. The reason you can't find any links to even a half-assed news report that will tell you what was going down, is because not one single outlet gives a half ass about reporting all the relevant facts. They came for the sensationalism and you've allowed them to spoon feed it to you. Confirmation bias much?

What's more troublesome is how many of you don't even care how bad the media has fubar'd this story. :disappoin

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You don't have a solution. For you to have one, you'd have to have a clue to start with. Keep preachin though, the salivating mobs need to feed...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You don't have a solution. For you to have one, you'd have to have a clue to start with. Keep preachin though, the salivating mobs need to feed...

A solution to what? I'm not trying to solve anything on a forum.

JB you're losing your edge on forum debates. Your almost as predictable as Ace is. Toss out a few big words and claim superior knowledge.

Keep trying. The media played one thing you can't blame them for. They played a clip that the world heard a old reserve deputy say I shot him, I'm sorry. That's the only crime committed and it's all on video or audio. The media did it's job.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A solution to what? I'm not trying to solve anything on a forum.

JB you're losing your edge on forum debates. Your almost as predictable as Ace is. Toss out a few big words and claim superior knowledge.

Keep trying. The media played one thing you can't blame them for. They played a clip that the world heard a old reserve deputy say I shot him, I'm sorry. That's the only crime committed and it's all on video or audio. The media did it's job.

You're nothing but a nattering naybob of negativity with nothing positive to add to the debate. You've got nothing but an emotion based opinion, and that's it.

As for "only crime committed", how the hell would you have a clue as to that? You freely admit you're relying entirely on the media for your information, yet somehow claim superior knowledge on what happened before and after the media's loop? The media did it's job all right. Their job is to make a buck off gullible fools, and you paid the carnival barker on this one. Pathetic.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're nothing but a nattering naybob of negativity with nothing positive to add to the debate. You've got nothing but an emotion based opinion, and that's it.

As for "only crime committed", how the hell would you have a clue as to that? You freely admit you're relying entirely on the media for your information, yet somehow claim superior knowledge on what happened before and after the media's loop? The media did it's job all right. Their job is to make a buck off gullible fools, and you paid the carnival barker on this one. Pathetic.

Ace_to_go. Very predictable responses. The crime would be the sale of guns.....that didn't happen. It almost did but it didn't. How do I know that? Because the guy broke n ran right before the crime.....that's on the video that the media showed. Also on the video was the crime of shooting a INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A COURT CITIZEN, who forfeited none of his right to life, liberty or pursuit of happiness.

The oops my bad, way too old, omg i shot him im so sorry, shouldn't have been there reserve deputy has been charged and should be found guilty of committing a crime against a innocent citizen.

That's as much fact as anything you've said in this thread. People are getting tired of the apologist excuses your ilk spreads.....cops ain't getting the benefit of doubt like they used to. Why??? Because technology is tearing down the vaunted blue wall. Technology is forcing Leo's to draw a new thin blue line.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ace_to_go. Very predictable responses. The crime would be the sale of guns.....that didn't happen. It almost did but it didn't. How do I know that? Because the guy broke n ran right before the crime.....that's on the video that the media showed.

If he's a convicted felon, then several laws had to be broken for him to be in that car to even ATTEMPT a sale.

a. He had to obtain a gun. Which he can't legally do since he's a felon. So since he can't walk up to an FFL to buy one, then he had to make a private purchase, have someone give it to him, or steal it.
b. He was physically in possession of said gun, which was illegal for him to have on his person.

So they already had a reason to arrest him. The "sale" of the gun would have just been icing on the cake. Depending on how he got the gun, they may have had multiple infractions that made him eligible for arrest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom