TCSO: Deputy shouldn't be charged because he confused his weapons (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not too old to still be a reserve. My mind is still sharp as a tack. But my body/physical condition is less then par for police work. So I pulled myself out. I miss it but I damn sure don't wanna put my fellow officers at risk cause I can't pop the top on a can of whip ass anymore. As Clint Eastood said "A man has to know his limitations". I can climb to the top of the mountain but I'd have to slide on my belly to get down....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there's been a HUGE rush to judgement here. I mean, say the shoe was on the other foot - the "suspect", feeling threatened, decided to tase the *nice police officer*, and accidentally pulls out his pistol instead, and gets a kill shot.

I have no doubt the TCSD and affiliated legal administrators would be sympathetic the shooter in that case.

And to ask Hensch's question - what kind of sting was this?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One common denominator in almost all of these incidents of what seems to me to be cops just doing their jobs but some how theyre just happening for whatever reason to be killing people in the course of their normal duty- resisting arrest or running away from arrest. What seems to be being totally ignored by the families of these perpetrators (theyre surely not victims) is that if you just dont run or resist arrest you more than likely will live to tell about it. Period. Do they teach their kids in some families to just run from the law when pulled over or to argue back at them or just totally disrespect them? It should be nothing but "yes sir. no sir", etc, etc. You get pulled over you give respect you will get respect back in return. No matter your race. You got a warrant its going to go alot easier for you submitting and going down to the jail and working it out. You decide trying to get out and run away is your best option? Youre a felon and you find yourself busted in the middle of what turns out to be a sting and you think youre gonna outrun all those cops? WTF??? Tack on another felony then if you do. Or in whats turning out to be lots of cases lately, say a prayer and kiss your azz goodbye. Pretty Fing stupid to not do what the police officer tells you to do, and pretty Fing simple to do what he tells you to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom