Tea party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only hope his country has is to take the senate in the mid term elections.
This happened in Clinton's second term. He was Forced to come to the middle.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will not happen.

The Tea Party has become a joke to most of America, unfortunately. :(

Characterizing people as racist may or may not be accurate, but let's face it.... it works.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really, really don't like to be a pessimist but after last night, I think the freeloader\bleeding heart\dreamer\unicorn-rider crowd has just about succeeded in flushing this country down the toilet.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the chance the tea party has to get a booster shot in the arm. We have to stick to the principles of smaller gov't and leave the fundamentalist rhetoric out. Gay marriage may be bad, it may not. But we don't have the luxury of debating it when we're too busy looking for jobs to feed our families.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The entire political process has become a joke to many Americans. The parasites run the country, the producers are vilified, we have all the values of the late Roman Empire, and any political dissidence is ridiculed as the rednecked rantings of a bunch of racists.

You are viewing the sunset years of Pax Americana.

Good night, America.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The entire political process has become a joke to many Americans. The parasites run the country, the producers are vilified, we have all the values of the late Roman Empire, and any political dissidence is ridiculed as the rednecked rantings of a bunch of racists.

Good night, America.

Well said.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good night, America.

Exactly!!!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good night, America.

Well said.

Exactly!!!

Sad, but true, I am afraid. :(

My only question is how long it will take.... 4 years? Nah.... 10? Doubtful. But I really believe it will be in my lifetime. I sure hope not, but that's how I feel. :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I for one have not given up the fight. The 2010 elections have proved that a dedicated group of individuals CAN change the way this country is ran.
I'm disappointed like the rest that overall, the mooches and parasites in the metro areas got this idiot re-elected.

We CAN make it happen.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good night, America.

Beautifully stated. If we can elect the same bad news not once but twice, what's the use anymore?

Latest posts

Top Bottom