Tea party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one have not given up the fight. The 2010 elections have proved that a dedicated group of individuals CAN change the way this country is ran.
I'm disappointed like the rest that overall, the mooches and parasites in the metro areas got this idiot re-elected.

We CAN make it happen.

It depends on how you define "fight". As much as I hate it, the only way to win this is to get below their current abysmal level and get nasty. So be it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem isn't politicians... The problem is every single person votes for their own interests before the countries... this is a universal problem on every side of the isle. From welfare and tax code, to abortion and gun rights... The political powers are separated into a million small interest groups that choose the few for the many.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem isn't politicians... The problem is every single person votes for their own interests before the countries... this is a universal problem on every side of the isle. From welfare and tax code, to abortion and gun rights... The political powers are separated into a million small interest groups that choose the few for the many.

That is what is referred to as Diversity, Inclusion and Multiculturalism.

I will stick with the Libertarians.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eat, drink and be merry...

The entire political process has become a joke to many Americans. The parasites run the country, the producers are vilified, we have all the values of the late Roman Empire, and any political dissidence is ridiculed as the rednecked rantings of a bunch of racists.

You are viewing the sunset years of Pax Americana.

Good night, America.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So there's no diversity, inclusion, or multiculturalism within the libertarian borders? Or am I reading this wrong?

Libertarians don't care. They just want the goo-goo's who like them to mind their own business.

Of course, in Newspeak those words do not mean what they used to. That is why I capitalized them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom