Texas Auto Value legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went well. He flew into Amarillo and Ubered to Guymon and met me at my bank. We did some paperwork. They handed me the asking price of $30k in cash. I went to the teller and deposited the money into my account then got online and paid off Hyundai.

He got proof we paid it off and then he took the keys and drove back to Dallas.
How did he get proof on the payoff? Curious, since might be handy to know the process if want to buy a car with a loan on it.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went well. He flew into Amarillo and Ubered to Guymon and met me at my bank. We did some paperwork. They handed me the asking price of $30k in cash. I went to the teller and deposited the money into my account then got online and paid off Hyundai.

He got proof we paid it off and then he took the keys and drove back to Dallas.
Wait doesnt he have to get the lien release from Hyundai? I mean the Lien release is going to come back to you I believe.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So they just get a verbal from the lender and off they go? Seems like this will be a little harder now that we won't get a title in hand if there is a lien. Or they have a process for that too I guess, being from tx.

We had a confirmation email we sent to him

But yeah they have a way of getting the release if you don’t follow through

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone dealt with them? This is the company that’s supposed to come up here to BFE next week and buy my car. Meeting at bank. Etc etc..

Anyone dealt with them? They beat Car Max and Give Me The Vins offer. Plus I don’t have to drive anywhere.

Legitimate? BBB says they are. Reddit posts seem ok too. Hoping one of y’all have dealt with them.
We sold our Audi TT to them, gave us top $$$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom