Texas Sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to love all the OU fans getting mad because I am making fun of the team!!!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stephen Cue said:
Umm Duh, its not really a stretch Mr. Holmes to irk fans of a team when a hater hates on them for no other reason than sour grapes.

Please tell us what team you are a fan of?

First I didn't come in here to hate. Besides, how can I hate since they won and they never play the team of the college I attended. I thought the sign was funny and posted about it since this seemed like the OU/Texas thread for this year.

The team I like to pull for since I actually went to school there is University of Arkansas. However, I don't agressively defend them no matter what. Do I want them to win? Yeah it is nice to see your alma mater win. Do I get all depressed if they lose? No. Do I attack others that talk bad about them? No. I like to see all the funny things people come up with. So if you got any post them up. I might pass them along to friends.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stephen Cue said:
Did someone attack you for talking bad about them?

Evidently I struck a never with all the OU fans you see posting now. Expected and typical since I have seen this same type thread repeated every year that I have been a member here.

GMThunder said:
Going on all his hot gay sex speak....

You are the one pawning off your gay tendencies on me. Look you even have pictures of The Village People. Richard Simmons called and he wants his records back!!!

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Evidently I struck a never with all the OU fans you see posting now. Expected and typical since I have seen this same type thread repeated every year that I have been a member here.

Question: If you apparently see this same typically expected thread every year, then why come in and talk **** to add to said typical thread?

Admit it, you're just being the "typical" OU hater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom