Texas Sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
Must suck to be disappointed a vast majority of the time. :D

Not really because the amount OU fans whine when they choke in the big bowl games makes up for it! :nutkick:

I kind of like it that OU is winning because I won't have to listen to the repeated whinning that way. Not many Texas fans at work and they don't seem to whine near as bad as OU fans. Just an observation.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really because the amount OU fans whine when they choke in the big bowl games makes up for it! :nutkick:

I kind of like it that OU is winning because I won't have to listen to the repeated whinning that way. Not many Texas fans at work and they don't seem to whine near as bad as OU fans. Just an observation.

21631.jpg

Sounds like you need some diapers for work. Just an observation. :D

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since Texas sucks, the next logical conclusion is that OU just whipped up on a sucky team and should drop another spot in the polls.

Texas got exposed, just like Florida is right now. Bama plays a gimme like OU did last week. It's kind of a push.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
Texas got exposed, just like Florida is right now. Bama plays a gimme like OU did last week. It's kind of a push.

I was going to respond to your other comments but after reading this one I realized I was dealing with someone whom might be playing with half a deck.

If you think Florida is anywhere near as low as Ball State is on the football scale, then you have to be one of the dumbest OU fans I have ever run across. Lets face it, Florida, Alabama, and LSU could hang as many points as OU did on Ball State. The Bama-Florida game is vastly different than OU going to play scrub team Ball State. Had you compared the OU-Ball State game to when Alabama played Kent State or LSU plays Western Kentucky, then I would agree. However, the Bama-Florida game is not a gimmie like OU-Ball State.

EDIT: Nevermind LSU scored on them again.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think Florida is anywhere near as low as Ball State is on the football scale,

Right. Glad you're up to speed. Didn't compare them to Ball State.

Lets face it, Florida, Alabama, and LSU could hang as many points as OU did on Ball State.

Well again you've got the obvious down. Cheers. :D Dunno where you got all this Ball State stuff, but you seem to be living in last week.

Lemme clear up what I said for you since your knuckles seem to be dragging on the ground behind your wet diapers.

LSU was playing Florida, whom is overrated..... obviously.... so is Texas. Bama is playing Vandy, which SHOULD be a gimme like Ball State was to OU. Therefore nobody in the top three is really having a tough week. So I don't see OU dropping but, oh well if they do. I have NO idea why this is in any way confusing.

Next time, take a deep breath and read what I said, and try and think before you speak......

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
Right. Glad you're up to speed. Didn't compare them to Ball State.

Well again you've got the obvious down. Cheers. Dunno where you got all this Ball State stuff, but you seem to be living in last week.

Lemme clear up what I said for you since your knuckles seem to be dragging on the ground behind your wet diapers.

LSU was playing Florida, whom is overrated..... obviously.... so is Texas. Bama is playing Vandy, which SHOULD be a gimme like Ball State was to OU. Therefore nobody in the top three is really having a tough week. So I don't see OU dropping but, oh well if they do. I have NO idea why this is in any way confusing.

Next time, take a deep breath and read what I said, and try and think before you speak......

By your own statements, OU had another gimmie game this week as well since Texas is overrated. OU also had a gimmie game last week too. They will continue to play mainly gimmie games while playing through their Big 12 schedule. It seems like OU is the only really playing gimmies week in, week out. LSU and Alabama will face more quality opponents playing their remaining schedules than OU.

Now before you go around and try to tell others to read what was posted and learn to think before they speak, maybe you should take your own advice. I never once mentioned OU dropping in the polls even though they continued winning. So please take Stoops' and OU's nuts out of your mouth, breathe and realize who is posting what and realized I never mentioned anything about them dropping in the polls, which OU seems to be good at recently.

After seeing how much you love the OU, I think this guy probably got this idea from you!!! :wink2:

Florida got exposed last week even more than this week!!!!

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By your own statements, OU had another gimmie game this week as well since Texas is overrated.

Nope, I said Texas got exposed for being overrated. However, if someone watches college football they'll see that rivalries are rarely gimmes.

They will continue to play mainly gimmie games while playing through their Big 12 schedule. It seems like OU is the only really playing gimmies week in, week out. LSU and Alabama will face more quality opponents playing their remaining schedules than OU.

Eh, I disagree but I think arguing is pointless. If you want to believe this, then more power to ya.

Now before you go around and try to tell others to read what was posted and learn to think before they speak, maybe you should take your own advice. I never once mentioned OU dropping in the polls even though they continued winning

My initial response was to someone talking about them dropping in the polls. Like I said....... think before you speak and you won't look so stupid and angry every time you post.

You jumped in this thread like a little girl with a skinned knee and have been full of butthurt ever since, literally arguing with yourself. Try being half a man, quit your crying about other football teams, and move on.

After seeing how much you love the OU, I think this guy probably got this idea from you!!!

That's always been a good one for sure...... going by all the gay references you're making I have no doubt this got you all excited. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom