Prayers please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to get you a shower chair and a hand held shower. Great things for when you are recovering.

If you need a cane or quad cane just let me know, I have several left from my business and I would be happy to give you one. Also if you do not have grab bars in your bathroom you need to get them. Insurance or Medicare should pay for them.
I dont have medicare, I'm 55 but I dang sure maxed out my out of pocket for ins. this year.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear you survived. It was getting kinda sketchy not hearing.
These goofballs were giving me narcotics for pain after I told them I didnt have any pain so Finally I looked up Librium and one other that I cant remember, and they cause balance issues and dizzy. an hour later PT would come in to eval me on a walker and of course I failed. So yesturday I refused to take any more drugs. Woke up today. got outa bed alone and got dressed and walked to the nurse station. I said, tell me again why I need PT for balance?
Thats how I got out today instead of being moved to PT (skilled nursing home) on Tuesday.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had great treatment 6 years ago, I dont know what changed. Maybe alot of the good nurses burnt out during covid?
Integris has become a self-serving medical conglomerate. The longer they can keep you in any facility the more money they make. Those skilled nursing homes are where they send people to die. Not an exaggeration ... The care in those places is HORRID.

Latest posts

Top Bottom