Texoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There aren't many places to shoot long distance around here. I lve in between lake texoma and lake Murray. There are 2 free ranges that the wildlife department has, one is on hickory creek wma by Marietta, and the other is on the washita arm wma by tishomingo. You could possibly shoot 200 yards at the most at tishomingo if nobody was around and the most you will get at hickory would be 70 if your lucky. I would like to find some long distance areas around here myself.

ArealGunNut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Doc!, finally got around to checking out this website you mentioned! Im debating on building another big burm west of the current backstop should I go to 300 or just 200? Looking at ideas before the dozer shows back up!

Daniel, I have a small range setup just east of the bridge, currently It's setup for 100yrds but will be extending it in the near future. Nothing fancy but there are a couple of benches and and I just built new target stands. It's informal to say the least but its free and it bothers the crackheads down the road so come on out if ya like. If ya need directions let me know or Doc can share the info as well.

Bob

Latest posts

Top Bottom