Thanks Sooner State Pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

captain

Ordered my Sparrow silencer today, they walked me right through the process and sent me home with everything I need for the application process.

Good to see them on the site supporting the forum.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're great to deal with. I ran them dry on the Rock River stripped lowers they had at a killer price a few months ago. I have a couple purchases that I plan to visit them for when I get the time to make it that way.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should consider becoming an advertised sponsor!

But cereal, they're some good guys. I've only got one purchase with them but it was a breeze and I'll definitely be back for more. When their lot is full, backing out of your parking space can be a little scary considering the store is about 13 inches away from a busy road, but I'm just nitpicking there. :P

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they aren't that nice to me, todd usually gets me in a headlock while tommy goes through my pockets for every last dime i have.....................not really but the result is the same.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kudos from me too. The've done a couple transfers for me and the service has always been exceptional. I know they don't make much on transfers, so that says something about them. I've stopped going to Big B's guns because they treat you like your invisible and getting assistance is nearly impossible. The service at Sooner State will keep me coming back.

S

Shankel65

I agree. Service is OUTSTANDING. A real pleasure to deal with these people. Everyone (worker) that i dealt with in the store was super freindly and helpfull.

Latest posts

Top Bottom