The ammunition that has gun owners drooling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if they work well in HiPoints? Tree huggers gotta love them, 100% copper, so bambi won't get lead poisoning drinking water 200 miles away from the shooting range. Criminals won't be able to afford them at $200+ a box, cops will get them issued to them, so crime will drastically drop cause criminals are skeert of being shot by one. In fact, I'll bet if you just give each LE 2rnds each, crime will disappear.

Hi-points eat everything. : )

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was reading another thread about this over on defensivecarry.com...some guy over there who is claiming to be a company rep said they plan on doing proper testing using FBI protocols in calibrated ballistic gelatin sometime soon.

Call me crazy but that would be one of the first tests, if not THE first test, I would run before attempting to market a new round....unless I was just trying to make fast money off of mall-ninjas.

My gut tells me this is nothing more than snake oil.

The more I read about this stuff, the more I'm inclined to agree with this.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....unless I was just trying to make fast money off of mall-ninjas.

My gut tells me this is nothing more than snake oil.

Always the initial outcome wanted. Make a bunch of money and if it turns out to be decent sell the patent to Hornady or Remington or .......

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling they can't touch 124gr GDHP in ballistic comparisons.

Plus, I want to shoot a projectile into a target; not shrapnel through a chicken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom